Saturday, January 19, 2008

Fork

After getting our fork assignments I took mine home and washed it so I could eat dinner with it. Luckily it was a good dinner to use with forks, possible our forks favorite. Dinner was BBQ mini hot dogs. But diner got messy for fork and only forced me to clean it again. Then we played some Guitar Hero for a couple hours. Or it was more like the for sat next to me and watched. Then it was time for me to finish with the fork for the day so I could get online. I put the fork under the couch so I would not lose it or anyone could step on it. 

Another day with the fork started out with eating macaroni and cheese. And washing it again afterwards cause it is always getting dirty. Then I sat and thought about what to do next with the fork and the only thing that came to my mind was that my fork looked like its name could be Joe. It randomly just came to be but that is the first thing I thought.

My list of ideas to experiment with the fork or Joe would be:

If the canal had flowing water in it, throwing it in to see if Joe would float and then how far down the canal Joe would make it.

Putting it on a hot plate and seeing how long it takes to melt.

Putting it in battery acid to see what would happen to it over a period of time.

Sticking it in a melted candle and then letting it dry like that at someone's house but do not tell him or her about it. Let them find it on their own.

Melt it in a skillet (along with a couple other forks) and letting it dry in the skillet so that it is no longer a fork but a plate. Then the project would become from what to do with a fork to what to do with this plate or frisbee.

No comments: