Monday, February 25, 2008

Two hour bliss...

This weekend I was trying to find something to do for two hours that was fun and nothing came to my mind sadly. This weekend though, one of my roommates had her sister and one of her friends come to stay over and on Sunday we had a two hour shopping trip to the Circle Center mall. Spring break is coming up and my roommates have been keeping their eye on some shorts that they wanted to get. I did not get anything at the mall because the more I was standing in the mall the more broke or poor I was feeling. Bills were coming and we have to put a deposite on a house so our trip to the mall was not that much of a bliss for me. But there was not a whole lot that went on this weekend or week besides working and doing homework. It is hard to find time to do something fun, especially if time is never usually taken to do this on a daily basis. It gets hard to think of something to do. I kept thinking of the other stuff I had to do like my web develpement homework or to do laundry or needing to clean the kitchen because looking at the mess was bothering me. Those are not fun things to do, they are things I have to do because no one else will. The trip to the mall was probably the most relaxing thing to happen all weekend.

In class today we watched a movie about the physics of wether something is really there. They were saying that, for example, when a basketball is bounced it does not really hit the ground. It creates friction with the pavement and bounces back but never hits. With the electrons acting against each other.

No comments: