Monday, April 14, 2008

Connections in class

For the connections project I thought of a couple ideas. At first I thought of a family tree but that is too obvious. Then I remembered what i do when im bored Thursdays at work I look up animals in the encyclopedia. Then I thought that I could make the family tree with the animals and how they all somehow probably came from each other. Then I got to thinking about the group experiments on facebook about inviting all your friends and so on to prove the point that everyone is somehow conected to each other in a circle of friends.

In class a lot of people had the start of some really good ideas but I think only two people who spoke posted stuff in their blogs. We went on random trips all over campus and explored. We did start to try to go through all the buildings on campus to see how they were all connected. In the end of class there was a little skit. I wasn't sure what to think of the skit at first but once I sat down to type this I think I get it. There was one person one all four corners giving them all something in common. Or that they can relate to each other. Beth and doug skipped in a circle together in the middle of the four cornered kids. I'm not sure what they meant by that but it may be because they were connected by the arms and went in the same motion and dirction.

No comments: